Twin Towns Club Banora
Open from 9:30am till Late
Just five minutes south of the Queensland border lies Club Banora, Twin Towns sister club. Club Banora caters to all your sporting and recreational needs, offering a 9 hole golf course, all weather tennis courts, lawn bowls greens, an Olympic size swimming pool and children's leisure pool.
The fun times continue at Club Banora with free games daily in the family friendly outdoor area. Games include badminton, totem tennis, netball and soccer and all are welcome from 9.30am.
- Leisure Drive, Banora Point NSW
- PO Box 369, Tweed Heads, NSW 2485
- Phone: +61 7 5536 2277
- Fax: +61 7 5524 1432
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bingo: Monday - Friday @ 10:30 AM
- Evening Bingo: Monday &Tuesday @ 07:00 PM
- Rippa Raffles: Friday
- Tickets on sale between 05:00 PM - 06:15 PM & Drawn between 06:15 PM - 06:45 PM
- Club Banora Members Sunday Roast Raffle - 30 uncooked roasts valued at $25 to be won each week! Draws 1-10 are beef, 11-20 are lamb, and 21-30 are pork. Enter by making a purchase at any Club Banora beverage outlet from 4:30pm. Members must be present to collect their prize, if the member is not present then their prize will be donated to a local charity. So you don't have to be present at the draw, if you would like to be a good deed as a winner.
Access & Facilities
Think! About Your Choices
- Call Gambling Help
- Freecall: 1800 858 858