Members Badge Draw
YOU COULD WIN $500 + Prize pool JACKPOTS if the winner does not make themselves known within 4 minutes of the draw being announced. Register by making a purchase at Twin Towns, Club Banora or Twin Towns Juniors, swiping your membership card at the Members Advantage Kiosk located at all three Clubs & placing your entry ticket in the specially marked entry boxes.
DRAWN EVERY THURSDAY AT 5.30PM QLD & SUNDAY AT 4.00PM QLD from Breezes live and Telecast live to Club Banora & Twin Towns Juniors
FIRST DRAW COMMENCES THURSDAY APRIL 25 AT 5.30PM
Terms and Conditions
1) This promotion is part of the Members Advantage Program. An entry ticket is gained when a member makes the first purchase of the day on a qualifying purchase that earns points on any dining, beverage, entertainment tickets over the counter or associated goods at Twin Towns Services Club, Twin Towns Club Banora, Twin Towns Juniors or Signatures Restaurant located at Outrigger Twin Towns Resort.
2) The entry ticket will be issued at the Members Advantage Kiosk.
3) One ticket per day per venue is the maximum issued for purchases.
4) Members are asked to place the entry ticket in the specially marked Badge Draw entry boxes which will be placed in prominent positions within the Clubs. All tickets will be transferred to the official entry barrel at Twin Towns for the twice weekly draw.
5) Conditions of entry will be displayed at all promotional items and entry boxes.
6) In placing the entry ticket in an entry box the member agrees to the conditions of entry of the promotion.
7) At the end of trade on Wednedsay night, prior to the Thursday night draw, which takes place every Thursday at 5.30pm Qld, all tickets will be removed from the entry boxes and placed in the Twin Towns Badge Draw barrel on Thursday morning in readiness for the draw. No entry tickets are permitted to be placed in the official Badge Draw Barrel on the day of the draw.
8) At the end of trade on Saturday night, prior to the Sunday afternoon draw, which takes place every Sunday at 4.00pm Qld, all tickets will be removed from the entry boxes and placed in the Twin Towns Badge Draw barrel on Sunday morning in readiness for the draw. No entry tickets are permitted to be placed in the official Badge Draw Barrel on the day of the draw.
9) The promotion will commence on Monday 22 April 2013 and the first draw will take place on Thursday 25 April 2013 at 5.30 p.m. Qld at Twin Towns Services Club in Breezes Live.
10) The promotion will end on the draw of Sunday 20 April 2014. The draw will continue until a member is present and the jackpot is won on this day.
11) One valid entry ticket will be drawn and announced simultaneously at the three Clubs and the details will include the members’ name and card number. The draw will be telecast live at all three venues in the Main Lounge at the same time.
12) The Thursday and Sunday weekly prize draw will be in the amount of $500 and, if the drawn member does not identify themselves to a staff member within 4 minutes of the draw being announced, the jackpot will increase by $500 each draw. If the jackpot is won, it will revert back to $500.
13) All tickets will be cleared from the barrel after each draw and destroyed.
14) The twice weekly draw results will be advertised at all the three Clubs and the details will include the members’ name and card number.
15) The Club’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16) If the jackpot exceeds $10,000 the draw will be scrutinised by Mr Michael Sullivan from Sullivan and Associates Tweed Heads.
17) The promotion is open to persons 18 years and over who are current financial members of Twin Towns Services Club Limited.
18) Management and staff of Twin Towns Services Club are ineligible to enter.
NSW PERMIT NUMBER: LTPS/13/01918
Come and play bingo at Twin Towns two days a week!
Mondays & Thursdays 10.15AM – 12PM in the Breezes Lounge
NRL Grand Final competition
Competition kicks off Monday 11 March, winners drawn end of game Monday 9 September. You could be one of the 4 lucky winners, double your chances with 2 winners drawn from 1st On Wharf at Twin Towns www.1stonwharf.com.au
To enter purchase a beverage from 1st on Wharf, Club Banora main bar or Twin Towns Juniors during game time on Monday nights & place an entry into the barrel provided.
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and win the prize forms part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. All financial members of Twin Towns Services Club Limited (Twin Towns) are eligible to enter this promotion.
3. All member’s guests and visitors of Twin Towns Services Club Limited are eligible to enter this promotion.
4. The prize consists of an NRL Grand Final package valued at $4,100.00. This prize includes:- • Airfares ex Gold Coast to Sydney for two persons - departing on Saturday 5 October and returning on Monday 7 October • Two seats at a Corporate Box to the NRL Grand Final, Sunday 6 October 2013. • 2 nights accommodation at Park Royal Hotel, Darling Harbour (twin/double superior room)
5. An entry ticket to this promotion is obtained upon the purchase over the counter of any beverage product during the Monday night NRL game only at these venues - 1st On Wharf, Juniors and Club Banora (main lounge bar only).
6. Entry tickets are only accepted from kick off to the final siren on Monday night NRL games.
7. An entry ticket is not obtained with a purchase of any takeaway items.
8. One entry ticket is permitted for each transaction.
9. The entry ticket will be issued from point of sale at 1st On Wharf, Club Banora main lounge bar and Juniors. The patron must place their entry ticket in the specially marked entry box, located at the venue, to be in the draw.
10. The promotion commences at the first Monday night NRL game on Monday 11 March 2013.
11. The promotion ends at the final siren of the final Monday night NRL game scheduled on Monday 9 September 2013.
12. There are four prize winners - two entry tickets will be drawn at 1st On Wharf, one entry ticket drawn at Club Banora main lounge and one entry ticket drawn at the end of the game on Monday 9 September 2013.
13. The prizewinner will be drawn at random from all valid competition entries received.
14. The draw will take place after the final siren on Monday 9 September 2013.
15. The winning patron does not need to be present at the draw to win the prize.
16. The prize winner will be contacted by phone and names published on the venue’s noticeboard
17. The prize must be taken as the dates specified above.
18. Conditions of entry will be displayed at all Point Of Sale terminals and on all promotional items and entry boxes.
19. In placing the entry ticket in an entry box the member and/or visitor agrees to the conditions of entry of the promotion.
20. The promotion is only open to persons 18 years and over.
21. Twin Towns reserves the right to verify the validity of the winning entry ticket and to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process in a manner which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
22. Directors, management and staff of Twin Towns are ineligible to enter (ineligible members).
NSW PERMIT NUMBER: LTPS/13/01173