Twin Towns Services Club
Open from 9:00am till late
Twin Towns Services Club is Australia's most awarded Services Club, uniquely situated on the border of Queensland and New South Wales.
Twin Towns offers a world-class Showroom showcasing a variety of national and international performers, 150 hours of live free music per week within our lounges, an array of dining options, 5 bars and superior facilities for conferences and events.
Twin Towns Services Club has a great history and an impeccable record since its inception in 1950. What began as an idea from the Tweed Heads Coolangatta R.S.L. Sub-Branch has developed into a multi million-dollar organisation and the largest Services Club in Australia.
- Wharf St, (Cnr Boundary St), Tweed Heads NSW
- PO Box 369, Tweed Heads, NSW 2485
- Phone: +61 7 5536 2277
- Freecall: 1800 014 014
- Fax: +61 7 5536 2753
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access & Facilities
- Conditions of Entry and Dress Regulations: View Twin Towns Requirements
- Children are welcome in all areas of the Club (excluding gambling areas and bars).
- FREE WiFi available.
- Internet Cafe located on Level 2 of the resort side of Twin Towns.
- Access and facilities is catered for persons with disabilities.
- Free undercover & wheelchair accessible parking Via Stuart Street or alternate carparking via Boundary Street entrance.
- EFTPOS and all credit cards accepted.
- A free club link bus operates between Twin Towns Services Club and Club Banora and Juniors. View Bus Timetable
- Translink Services operated by Surfside Bus Lines operate regular services along the coast and railway stations to deliver you directly to our door. (Regular fare applies). For information phone 131230, or visit www.transinfo.qld.gov.au