Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Meetings, Functions, Conferences, Seminars and Banquets
It is with much pleasure that we offer our Function and Banquet facilities to you.
The following information provides a guide to our services and we look forward to providing alternatives to suit your individual requirements. For larger conferences, exhibitions, functions and seminars please see our Functions Co-ordinator.
Our philosophy is always to provide event facilities and services of high quality. In order to fulfill this expectation, the following terms and conditions have been designed to ensure your event runs smoothly.
It is essential that an appointment be made with the Function Co-ordinator to arrange the details of your function.
1. Tentative bookings
Tentative bookings must be confirmed as soon as possible and will be held for a maximum 14 days. If confirmation is not received in this time we may release the venue without notice. In the event that a tentatively booked venue is requested, we will contact the original booker for confirmation. A venue may be released if tentative bookings cannot be confirmed.
A deposit is required at the time of confirmation for all function bookings. The deposit required is subject to the nature of your function and will be advised at the time of booking.
3. Room hire
Room hire charges are advised within the function package and may be required as the deposit upon confirmation of the booking.
Please confirm your menu and beverage selection at least 14 days prior to the event, or as advised by your Wedding Co-ordinator. Short notice bookings may be accommodated subject to availability, please address our Events Department. We are happy to cater for those with dietary requirements, however prior arrangements are essential and menu variations may reflect charging requirements.
5. Final attendance
A guaranteed minimum number of guests attending the event is requested three (3) full working days prior to the event, or as advised by your coordinator. Charges will be based on the number of people attending the function or the guaranteed number whichever is the greater.
Catering, entertainment, equipment, estimated bar usage and other associated costs are to be paid two days prior to your function. Final beverage and other outstanding costs are to be paid at the conclusion of the function. Cash or credit cards are acceptable. Cheque payments at the conclusion of the function will only be accepted with prior approval of the Wedding Co-ordinator.
Catering prices are current at the time of the quotation but may be subject to revision at Management discretion to meet rising costs. Prices include GST. All menus subject to change, please make contact two months prior to confirm menu and prices.
A surcharge may be applicable for events held on Sundays and Public Holidays, subject to Club Industry Employee Awards.
9. Food & Beverage
No food or beverage is to be brought onto the club premises with the exception of festive cakes under prior arrangements with the Function Co-ordinator. Instructions on storage, display and service of cakes are necessary. No liability is taken for cakes/food brought onto the premises. All food not consumed with the exception of festive cakes remains the property of the Club.
Assistance with the organisation of entertainment is available from your functions coordinator. All entertainment for your function must be approved by the functions coordinator and prior arrangements made and Club conditions met, such as sound levels and completion times. Should any entertainment be seen as offensive to any employee or should the noise exceed the levels that are acceptable then the Club has the right to cease entertainment at any time. Please see your Wedding Co-ordinator.
11. Extended hours / timing
Additional labour or venue charges may apply if your event continues after the agreed completion time. Extended arrangements are under the discretion of Club Management at the time of the function.
Arrangements for special security can be made upon request and may attract an additional charge. Particular events may require specific security arrangements and are subject to associated charges. The Club reserves the right without liability to exclude or eject any or all-objectionable persons from the premises.
13. Client responsibility
It is your responsibility to ensure that all attendees behave in an orderly manner during the event. Guests are expected to comply with the behavioral codes of the club and licensing laws, such as Responsible Service of Alcohol, under which the club operates.
Any damage to premises, persons or equipment as a result of disorderly conduct by guests at the event is the responsibility of the booker.
All care but no responsibility will be taken in respect to damage or loss of goods left on the premises prior to, during or after the event. Appropriate insurance cover should be made at the discretion of the booker.
Please consider our local residents when leaving the premises. It is our policy to provide you with the best possible service by friendly and professional staff in order to ensure the success of your event. The discretion of Club Management will ensure a safe, harmonious and enjoyable event.
All advertising and signage is subject to the approval of the management of the club. Prior permission is required to use the Club's name and/or logo in print and/or audio visual display. All proposed artwork must be approved by the Club's management prior to publication.
Any breach of this condition will entitle the Club to immediately terminate the booking and retain any deposit paid by the organiser.
15. Club entry
Please remind your guests that entrance to the Club is subject to the Club rules whereby idenification or Membership Card must be produced upon entry to the Club.
If guests are not financial members of Twin Towns Services Club or Club Banora and live within a 5 kilometre radius of the Club they must be accompanied by a member. Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
Cancellations of function rooms by you must be advised in writing. If the event is cancelled with less than 60 days' notice, deposits may be refunded only if the function room is resold. When bookings are cancelled within 30 days of the event, 50% of the deposit may be refunded should the room be subsequently resold. The full deposit may be retained in lieu of costs incurred for cancellation notice of 14 days or less.
All information provided by you will be protected and will only be used for the purpose of conduction your event.
18. Resort accommodation
Rooming lists are to be provided at least 21 days prior to the event. Cancellations within 7 days of arrival will be charged if rooms cannot be resold. Once the rooming list is received, any additional rooms held will be released.
Dining Discount Vouchers
- Your voucher can be used any day or night during trading hours unless exclusions exist on the other side of this voucher.
- For dining times, please refer to Club News or Twin Towns News.
- No change will be given and multiple vouchers can be used for Images Coffee Shop, Horizons & Flame.
- Members Advantage Points cannot be earned or redeemed on any sale with this voucher.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
- You can redeem one offer on the voucher - it's your choice.
- Once the voucher is presented, it will be retained by the staff person.
- The voucher is strictly non-transferable.
- Identification (e.g. your member's card or drivers licence) must be shown when the voucher is redeemed.
- Not valid with any other offer, prices & conditions subject to change.
Members Badge Draw
- 1) This promotion is part of the Members Advantage Program. An entry
ticket is gained when a member makes the first purchase of the day on a
qualifying purchase that earns points on any dining, beverage,
entertainment tickets over the counter or associated goods at Twin Towns
Services Club, Twin Towns Club Banora, Twin Towns Juniors or Signatures
Restaurant located at Outrigger Twin Towns Resort.
2) The entry ticket will be issued at the Members Advantage Kiosk.
3) One ticket per day per venue is the maximum issued for purchases.
4) Members are asked to place the entry ticket in the specially marked Badge Draw entry boxes which will be placed in prominent positions within the Clubs. All tickets will be transferred to the official entry barrel at Twin Towns for the twice weekly draw.
5) Conditions of entry will be displayed at all promotional items and entry boxes.
6) In placing the entry ticket in an entry box the member agrees to the conditions of entry of the promotion.
7) At the end of trade on Wednedsay night, prior to the Thursday night draw, which takes place every Thursday at 5.30pm Qld, all tickets will be removed from the entry boxes and placed in the Twin Towns Badge Draw barrel on Thursday morning in readiness for the draw. No entry tickets are permitted to be placed in the official Badge Draw Barrel on the day of the draw.
8) At the end of trade on Saturday night, prior to the Sunday afternoon draw, which takes place every Sunday at 4.00pm Qld, all tickets will be removed from the entry boxes and placed in the Twin Towns Badge Draw barrel on Sunday morning in readiness for the draw. No entry tickets are permitted to be placed in the official Badge Draw Barrel on the day of the draw.
9) The promotion will commence on Monday 22 April 2013 and the first draw will take place on Thursday 25 April 2013 at 5.30 p.m. Qld at Twin Towns Services Club in Breezes Live.
10) The promotion will end on the draw of Sunday 20 April 2014. The draw will continue until a member is present and the jackpot is won on this day.
11) One valid entry ticket will be drawn and announced simultaneously at the three Clubs and the details will include the members’ name and card number. The draw will be telecast live at all three venues in the Main Lounge at the same time.
12) The Thursday and Sunday weekly prize draw will be in the amount of $500 and, if the drawn member does not identify themselves to a staff member within 4 minutes of the draw being announced, the jackpot will increase by $500 each draw. If the jackpot is won, it will revert back to $500.
13) All tickets will be cleared from the barrel after each draw and destroyed.
14) The twice weekly draw results will be advertised at all the three Clubs and the details will include the members’ name and card number.
15) The Club’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16) If the jackpot exceeds $10,000 the draw will be scrutinised by Mr Michael Sullivan from Sullivan and Associates Tweed Heads.
17) The promotion is open to persons 18 years and over who are current financial members of Twin Towns Services Club Limited.
18) Management and staff of Twin Towns Services Club are ineligible to enter.
- NSW PERMIT NUMBER: LTPS/13/01918
Members Christmas Lottery
- Participation in the Members Christmas Lottery is only open to financial members of Twin Towns Services Club on the date that the draw takes place.
- Lottery tickets will be available from Friday 1 November 2013 for the Members Christmas Lottery.
- Members can redeem 100 of their Members Advantage Points at any Point Of Sale terminal (POS) to receive one Lottery ticket, value $1.00. The ticket will be printed at the till and only tickets bearing the correct validation will be eligible for the draws.
- 12 identical prizes are available to be won at Twin Towns. The prize is one Twin Towns EFTPOS Christmas Card, valued at $500.00.
- 12 identical prizes are available to be won at Club Banora. The prize is one Twin Towns EFTPOS Christmas Card, valued at $500.00.
- 12 identical prizes are available to be won at Twin Towns Juniors. The prize is one Twin Towns EFTPOS Christmas Card, valued at $500.00.
- Members get to choose which venue they place their entry ticket/s.
- Lottery tickets are available by Member Point redemption from Friday 1 November to Tuesday 24 December 2013.
- There will be one draw per day at each venue on the 12 days leading up to Christmas and one prize winner at each venue will be identified by the draw process.
- The first draw will take place on Friday 13 December and the last draw on Christmas Eve, Monday 24 December 2012.
- Time of draw is 12noon Qld at Twin Towns and 12noon NSW at Club Banora and Juniors.
- The tickets are valid from the commencement of the Lottery to the final draw, which takes place on Tuesday 24 December 2013 at 12 noon at each of the three venues.
- The prizes are to be collected from the Duty Manager at the venue which the entry ticket was drawn.
- Twin Towns management and staff are not eligible to participate.
- The draw results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.