Welcome to Twin Towns Clubs & Resorts Clubs.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
As you are all aware we are dealing with the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19) an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus. Most people who fall sick with COVID-19 will experience mild to moderate symptoms and recover without special treatment. As part of our operating procedure we want to ensure you are aware of the CovidSafe standards we have implemented within our group of Clubs to ensure they are as safe as possible.
We will ensure every endeavour is made to;
- clean the Clubs regularly and thoroughly,
- restructure the layout of the Clubs to allow for physical and social distancing,
- limit the number of people in the club at any given time in line with Government requirements.
As part of our reopening you can help in ensuring our Clubs are Covid19 safe by;
- Washing your hands often with soap and water including before and after eating and after going to the toilet,
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitisers supplied when you can’t use soap and water,
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth,
- Use of EFTPOS where possible,
- Avoid congregating together keeping physical and social distance as much as possible,
- Avoid touching, shaking hands or hugging and ensure good personal hygiene, when sneezing and coughing, cover your coughs or sneezes with an elbow.
CovidSafe Marshals (club employees) will monitor the clubs at all times to ensure physical and social distancing is being undertaken. You will see the set-up and structure within the clubs has facilitated 1.5 metre social distancing including the positioning of furniture and the use of gaming machines. Please ensure the furniture is left in position and you comply with the requests of the CovidSafe marshals.
You may also be requested to undertake a temperature check; if you are deemed to be in the high range (37.4’ or above) you will be advised to return home and seek medical advice. The symptoms of Covid-19 include, coughing, sweating or shortness of breath. If you are unwell we request you leave the club immediately.
Once inside the club, areas have been allocated with restricted capacity and you are requested to be seated, stay within that area and use the facilities in that zone.
EXTRA CONDITION OF ENTRY FOR VICTORIAN & NEW SOUTH WALES RESIDENTS
The Victorian Government ‘Stage 3’ Stay at Home Restrictions prescribe that members and guests from designated Victorian suburbs or LGA’s are not permitted to enter any of our Clubs at this time. Further, within NSW a number of venues have been identified as being COVID-19 Hotspots as such if you have visited these properties at the nominated time you will not be allowed entry to our Clubs.
As a result any persons from these prescribed postcodes or venues will not be admitted into Twin Towns Services Clubs at any time until further notice.
If you are a Victorian or New South Wales resident you will be required to complete a declaration form on each occasion before entering our premises.
Thank you for your assistance.
Twin Towns Management